Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome To The Shooting Bench!

First off, let me say Welcome to Michad's Shooting Bench. I started reading online blogs and perusing firearms forums as a young shooter, and continue to do so now, in my mid-twenties.  I've been shooting since I was 10 years old, mainly handguns.  I am most definitely a handgun person, particularly Smith & Wesson revolvers (although I never turn down the chance to shoot any revolver). That will probably explain why you won't see many posts regarding rifles on my blog.  Yes, rifles are a very important part of the firearms world and serve an extremely important role, but it just isn't what I enjoy shooting.  In the past 6 months, I've gotten into reloading my own ammunition, and stories and experiences from my reloading and shooting my reloads will most likely comprise the vast majority of my blog posts. You'll get to see pictures from the reloading I do, videos from the range with my range buddy the Mad Aussie, and any various snapshots I'm able to capture during my journey through the firearms world.  I don't consider myself an expert on reloading or firearms; just a guy who has an interest in the function and history of firearms and ammunition. From time to time I will post my opinion on things I've used and on firearms I've shot. You, the reader, may not agree with my opinions 100% of the time, but that's okay. Disagreement fosters thought, and thought fosters discussion, and new ideas. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey through the shooting and reloading world, and I'll do my best to keep you interested for the duration.

-Michad

No comments:

Post a Comment